Saturday 6 November 2010

Ryan Seacrest Foundation Builds First Broadcast Media Center at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta

The Ryan Seacrest Foundation.

I felt it was appropriate for me to start my journey with RSF contributing within the broadcast arena, as it is where I was fortunate enough to begin my own career and path. The future vision for this RSF initiative will be to reproduce the broadcast media center model, initially at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston in my hometown of Atlanta, GA â€" the first community in which I was actively involved and is dear to my heart â€" while then expanding to hospitals around the country.

View the full article: Ryan Seacrest Foundation Builds First Broadcast Media Center at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.

Ryan Seacrest News Headlines via Ryan Seacrest Fan Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment